Keep in touch with your customers and track the response to your campaigns.
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses email as a means of communicating commercial or promotional messages to your target audience. The term is usually used to refer to:
'Sending emails for the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a business with its current or old customers and to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business. Sending emails with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing old customers to buy or try something immediately'.
At Eyedentity we can offer managed email campaigns, or we can setup a self managed account for you. Using state of the art web online applications you can track the emails sent out and see statistics such as who opened them, who clicked on individual links and a whole lot more!
You become the fly on the wall instead of clicking, sending and crossing your fingers. You will actually know who has read your email and where they went from there! You can then store these results and next time you send a campaign you can compare it with previous campaigns to see which worked better!
Email marketing is popular with companies because:
- The advantage of a mailing list is clearly the ability to distribute information to a wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost.
- Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, it is not as expensive.
- An exact Return On Investment (ROI)can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as second only to search engine marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- It is instant, as opposed to a mailed advertisement, an email arrives in a few seconds or minutes.
- It lets the advertiser "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to a website that waits for customers to come in.
- It is easy to track.Using our software theadvertiser can track usersto seehow many reads, bounced/rejected messages, un-subscribes, click-throughs, etc. These statistics can be used to measurethe success of the campaignandcorrelate sales with marketing.
- Advertisers can generate repeat business affordably and automatically
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in (consented) to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them
- Over half of Internet users check or send email on a typical day
- Specific types of interaction with messages can trigger other messages to be automatically delivered.
- Green - email marketing is paper-free
If you would like more information on Email Marketing for your business please contact us today for an obligation free consultation.